What we doWhat we do
Transformative learning experiences that help you lead, with a differenceRead morePersonal development
- Accelerating your impact
- Leadership for young people
- Navigating transitions
- Boosting collaboration
- All programmes
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Change leadership
- Women in leadership
- University staff
- University students
- Leadership assessments
We are Common Purpose. Learn more about our mission, culture, team and locationsRead moreLocations
Common Purpose is committed to website accessibility and this website has been developed with due regard for our obligations under the Equality Act 2010.
We are actively seeking feedback from site users about how we can ensure all our services, including the website, are more accessible. If you find something difficult to see or use, please contact the web team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips to adjust the website for accessibility
Change the size of the text:
- Change the text size on your browser (usually found in the View menu). If you're using a mouse with a scroll, you can also press Shift + scroll up to zoom in on the screen, or Shift + scroll down to zoom out.
Use keyboard shortcuts to navigate:
- Tab - highlights links on a page in the order in which they appear going down the page (press return to visit selected link)
- Shift + Tab - allows you to move backwards through links on a given page (press return to visit selected link)
- Page Up / Page Down - scrolls up and down the page
- Home - will take you back to the top of the page
- Alt + left arrow - will take you back a page
- Alt + right arrow - will take you forward to a page (if one has been previously visited)
- In addition to the options above, Microsoft has a built in accessibility option called MouseKeys. When activated, MouseKeys allows you to navigate using the number keypad on your keyboard.
Use an alternative browser:
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has compiled a list of alternative browsing options, including tools to have web content read out loud or converted to braille. Visit the W3C website for more details.
Compatibility with tools
CommonPurpose.org should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
External Accessibility Help