Terms and Conditions
If your application is successful, these terms and conditions apply to all participants on the Common Purpose - SG100 Young Leaders Programme.
Attendance and programmes
- A place on the Common Purpose - SG100 Young Leaders Programme is subject to review of the application by the selection committee, and is not transferable to another individual.
- A participant on the Common Purpose - SG100 Young Leaders Programme undertakes to attend the full programme.
- If a participant, having started the programme, then withdraws from the programme for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed by Common Purpose to resume attendance.
- If a participant misses any part of the programme due to absenteeism, this may affect whether Common Purpose confers alumni status upon the participant.
- Common Purpose retains the right to change the advertised agenda for the Common Purpose - SG100 Young Leaders Programme without notice to the participants.
- Common Purpose will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed.
Conduct during the programme
- When booking and paying for a Common Purpose programme or event venue, Common Purpose is acting as an agent on the participants' behalf. Participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
• It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that while attending the Common Purpose - SG100 Young Leaders Programme and while on any third party premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or causes damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
• In the event of such improper behaviour, Common Purpose will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the programme.
• The participant will also be liable to indemnify Common Purpose for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
• All participants are expected to abide by the Common Purpose Conventions.
Photography & film permission*
During the programme, Common Purpose will be taking photography and/or film footage. The footage may be used:
- to share discussion, insights and experiences with other participants and alumni.
- to evaluate the programme/event to make further improvements and adjustments to our offering.
- for external marketing purposes on Common Purpose websites and or social media channels including YouTube.
*If you wish to opt out from any of the any terms and conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Common Purpose Charitable Trust is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If accepted as a participant on any Common Purpose programme, you are agreeing that Common Purpose or any Common Purpose licensee may use your data for the following purposes:
- we will use your contact details to send you information relating to the programme and to request feedback.
- we may publish your name, job title, employer organisation and programme attended as part of our promotional materials.
- we may also use your contact details to send you information about other programmes and activities we offer
**If you wish to opt out from any of the any terms and conditions please email us at email@example.com