These terms and conditions apply to all participants on a Common Purpose programme
Attendance and programmes
- Your place may be transferable to another individual who has completed the application process, subject to the agreement of Common Purpose and/or the programme sponsor, organization, or University.
- If a participant, having started the programme, then withdraws from the programme for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed by Common Purpose to resume attendance.
- If a participant misses any part of the programme due to absenteeism, this may affect whether Common Purpose confers graduate status upon the participant.
- Common Purpose retains the right to change the advertised agenda for a Common Purpose programme or event without notice to participants.
- Common Purpose will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event changes.
Conduct during the programme
- When booking and paying for a Common Purpose programme or event venue, Common Purpose is acting as an agent on the participants' behalf. Participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
- It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that while attending the Common Purpose programme and while on any third party premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or causes damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
- In the event of such improper behaviour, Common Purpose will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the programme. In such circumstances, Common Purpose will be entitled to retain any programme fee (where applicable).
- The participant will also be liable to indemnify Common Purpose for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
- All participants are expected to abide by the Common Purpose Conventions