Common Purpose | About us | News | Contact us
The Itijah Advisory Group will use the information you provide
on this form to review your application. This information may also
be used for administration and other purposes set out in our Terms and Conditions.
When you apply for Itijah you need to consider, and the Itijah
Advisory Group will take into account:
Itijah has been designed for a mix of people from a wide range
of backgrounds, sectors and communities and this is essential to
the learning process and its outcomes. This has two implications
for your application:
Position / Job Title
How did you hear about Itijah?
The following information will be used by the Itijah Advisory Group to ensure that the course group consists of a mixture of people from different backgrounds and sectors.
If you have a disability that requires us to make a reasonable adjustment to enable you to apply, please tick and the Itijah team will contact you.
1. Please provide information on your leadership experience and achievement to date (no more than 200 words).
2. Please provide two examples of when you have used problem solving skills to find solutions to complex challenges (no more than 100 words for each example)
3. With reference to previous experiences, how do you think you will contribute to the diversity of the Itijah group? (no more than 200 words)
4. Why are you applying for Itijah? What do you hope to gain from attendance? (no more than 200 words)
5. What do you think are some of the key issues to consider when building European and Arab relationships? (no more than 200 words)
Please attach a copy of your CV.
Please provide the name and contact details of a referee below. We may contact your referee to ask them to provide a brief reference. Your referee should be someone who knows you in a professional capacity and can support your application. Your application will be considered without a reference, but an appropriate and timely reference will help the Advisory Group to review your application.
There are a few part-scholarship places available for applicants who can demonstrate a clear need for financial assistance. To be considered, please document your need in a separate letter and submit it with this application.
Please tick here to confirm your willingness to pay the full fee for Itijah
Or attach letter if relevant
Should your application be successful, whom should we contact regarding the invoicing and processing of the payment for your place on Itijah?
I have read and agree with the course terms and conditions and have attached a copy of my CV