Terms and Conditions
If your application is successful, these terms and conditions apply to all participants on the 33Sixty Programme.
Attendance and programmes
- A place on the 33Sixty Programme is subject to review of the application by the selection committee, and is not transferable to another individual.
- A participant on the 33Sixty programme undertakes to attend the full programme.
- If a participant, having started the programme, then withdraws from the programme for any reason, it is not guaranteed that the participant will be allowed by Common Purpose to resume attendance.
- If a participant misses any part of the programme due to absenteeism, this may affect whether Common Purpose confers alumni status upon the participant.
- Common Purpose retains the right to change the advertised agenda for the 33Sixty programme without notice to the participants.
- Common Purpose will make every effort to give participants reasonable notice in advance if the venue for an event is changed.
Conduct during the programme
- When booking and paying for a Common Purpose programme or event venue, Common Purpose is acting as an agent on the participants' behalf. Participants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the venue.
• It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that while attending the 33Sixty programme and while on any third party premises he or she does not behave in an improper or disorderly manner or in a way which risks or causes damage to property, or in a way which is in breach of the terms and conditions of those premises.
• In the event of such improper behaviour, Common Purpose will have the right to require the participant to withdraw from the programme.
• The participant will also be liable to indemnify Common Purpose for any expenses or other liability it incurs or suffers as a result of any such improper behaviour.
• All participants are expected to abide by the Common Purpose Conventions.
Common Purpose Charitable Trust is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
If accepted as a participant on the 33Sixty programme, you are agreeing that your university will pass on your contact details to Common Purpose. Common Purpose, or any Common Purpose licensee may use your data for the following purposes:
- we will use your contact details to send you information relating to the programme and to request feedback.This also includes sharing your contact details with others attending the same programme as you.
- we may publish your name, job title, employer organisation and programme attended as part of our promotional materials
- we may also use your contact details to send you information about other programmes and activities we offer.
Except in connection with the activities described above or where required to do so by law, we will not disclose your data to third parties without your permission. Common Purpose takes all reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your data.
*If you wish to opt out from any of the any terms and conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography & Film Permission
During the programme, Common Purpose will be taking photography and/or film footage.
This footage may be used:
- To share discussions, insights and experiences with other participants and alumni.
- To evaluate the programme/event to make further improvements and adjustments to our offering.
- For external marketing purposes on Common Purposes websites and/or social media channels including YouTube.